Wednesday, June 25, 2008

2 in one week, wow!

WOW, second post in a week!!! Goin for a record here lol!!

Thanks for your comments ladies :D I'd love to make stuff for HFG, its just having the time, ingredients & HFG all on the same day (or at least the day before) to make it happen. [We didn't make the pot luck dinner :( bcoz it was my mum's bday dinner, but we missed that also bcoz I was sick with a migraine grrrr!] I did make the lemon slice & lemon cake yesterday tho (yes, feeling sick n all) and amazingly they both worked. Not only did they work, they were both yummy :D If you guys do want to taste test some things tho, I'm having a Tuppaware partay on sat 12th & I'll have baked some yummy things for that. Please come!! I'll let you know details on Sun if you are keen.

Have just been checkin up my facebook page and I can't believe how many girls I know that are pregnant right now. Outside of church, I know of like 4 other people, its crazy! And girls I used to go to school with too. Makes me feel so.. old! lol Oh well... my turn soon :)

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Sorry to hear about the migraine. We had heaps of food, and watched Alvin and the chipmunks together. Was a heap of fun. But we did miss you guys, just not the same :( I will seriously try to be at the Party.. I really need tupperware and hopefully will be post-tax return then :) :) Am sick now but would love to catch up when everyone is well. ox