I don't know about you, but I really don't like being sick. I've had 3 days off work and its looking like I won't be going to youth camp as well :( Grrr! Only positive to this current situation is that I've spent LOTS of time with my husband, which, I am loving :) Gotta sing his praises on here because he's lookin after me so well at home, I love him! So soups, fruit, porridge & garlic is on the menu at my house (not that I've had the energy to make anything, go canned & packet products!). And this weather of late, my goodness, certainly not making me want to get out of bed and get well! Still, I'd rather the weather be cold and yuck while I'm sick, then sunny and nice, bcoz otherwise I really would hate being sick!
Been trying to scrapbook at home but struggling bcoz I either have the photos and not the embelishments I want, or vice versa. I'd really love to get into digi scrapping (or whatever its called) where you can do your layouts etc on the computer AND I'd love a computer program that lets you do lots of cool stuff to your photos - any ideas on what's out there and what's good to get ladiez??
2 comments:
Hey there, I know what you mean...
I haven't got it yet but i've heard photoshop is pretty good?
Hope your feeling better :) We had to stay home also coz the whole clang is sick :(
sorry ur still feeling yuk :(
I've got photoshop elements and it's awesome. Definitely the way to go. Digi scapping is GREAT - am really getting into it now (and of course hybrid, been sorta doing that for a while). Enjoy!!
Post a Comment