Monday, April 26, 2010

It's been a while...

It's been a lil while since I last blogged (try like 9 months or something!!) so I thought I'd get back into the swing of it again...

Have been getting restless at home lately, so am seriously getting back into baking. I've got at least 4 recipes I want to make NOW lol, but I need ingredients, time & then people to eat what I make. Right now, I've got a recipe for ABC Muffins sitting infront of me: Apple Banana & Chocolate - YUM! Plus they freeze well apparently. Also still have to make those Caramellow Egg brownies.

My lil bubba is sick atm :( She's had what seems to be a cold since last monday, so a week now, and doesn't seem to be getting any better. Tried to get her a doc appointment today and its not going to happen (until maybe Friday!) grr. Even all the southside MACH clinics are booked out and I imagine their drop in sessions will be busy too, so it looks like some good 'ol fashioned staying at home, keeping warm and lots of sleep are in serious order.

She is 7 1/2 months old now and soooooooooo close to crawling! It is actually becoming painful to watch lol. She gets so frustrated too, because she really wants to move forward when on her hands and knees, she just hasn't figured out how yet and usually ends up face planting on the ground. Mummy and Daddy have been encouraging her and demonstrating crawling lots but it just hasn't happened yet. In her time it will I'm sure :)

Tis all for now, my baby is about to wake :) Hope everyone is keeping warm on this freezing cold day!!

1 comment:

Frances said...

Hey missy!! About time u posted ;)
Those recipes sound delicious. Sry to hear your little girl is sick :(
There is nothing worst than watching ur kids sick... Hope she get betta soon. Look forward to reading some MORE post *wink wink*