Sunday, May 4, 2008

Yet another blogger...

Each time I get online, it seems that yet another person has started a blog, which has made me think about starting one. A few of the ladies at church have one, even a couple of the boys! But when my Pastor announced in church this mornen that HE has a blog page, I decided to finally join the blogging club!

I don't have kids to write about like most people, but I have a husband which should provide some interesting writing fodder! hehehe! I also don't have the internet at home right now, which means posts will be few and far inbetween, but I'll get on when I can and try to have something interesting to say.

So let the blogging journey begin...

3 comments:

Kylee said...

he he he - welcome to the blogging world Nic!!

Kirsty said...

Yay - cool welcome to the blog and there is the pressure to keep posting so everyone comes to check - usually every day!! lol have fun with it I will be looking forward to the updates....

Ruth said...

Hi! Welcome!