Isn't it incredible how much a baby can change your life...
Especially if it is yours hehe! But even babies that aren't yours can have an impact on you. It's something I've been thinking about lately as I consider so many of my friends who have babies right now, or who are going to have a baby very soon! But one of my friends is going through a really hard time with her baby right now. Her baby girl (about 6 weeks old now) got sick, very sick and as a result of this illness she got some brain damage. The part of her brain that got irrepairably damaged is the part of her brain that controls her breathing. This means that this baby will never breath independently again & my friend will not be taking her daughter home from the hospital. She and her family, as you can imagine, are devestated. I'm putting this up here to ask you, after you read this, to please pray for them all. They do attend a church but a figure a few more prayers can only do good. I know that God has a plan in all this and I'm just praying that my friend knows this too.
Lately I've been starting my post with a quote, and I intended too with this one but I could only find one decent one about babies. It's got an element of truth I think, but tell me what you think :)
"A baby is an angel whose wings decrease as his legs increase”
4 comments:
Oh no, so sorry to hear about your friend's baby :( We will definitely be praying :) When I read the title I was hoping to read - "I'm pregnant with twins!" Lol Babies are so beautiful & such a miracle from the Lord Nic!!
I love these quotes - A child is a miracle fresh from the hands of God - Bonnie Jensen
As we hold a sweet, new baby in our arms we begin to understand how precious we are to our Heavenly Father - Robin Barker
A baby is a precious gift God sends us from above... A blessed little bundle We can nurture with His love - Laura Campbell
Oh so sad. Will be praying, nothing is impossible with God. Dr's know nothing in comparision! I pray this will be a miricle that will turn the heads of the Dr's and make them stand up and take notice of the true Physician!
We will definitely pray! God knows how to turn tragedy into triumph. As Pam said, nothing is impossible for God!!
"Babies are such a nice way to start people!"
There is more then an element of truth to your quote, Nic! One thing I have to remember is that the wings are still there ... only smaller!!!
:o)
Any more news??
Post a Comment