When you are angry or frustrated, what comes out? Whatever it is, it's a good indication of what you're made of.”
I can't believe its ONLY Wednesday 13th August.. will this week & month never end? As you can maybe tell I'm feelin kinda frustrated right now. Not like cranky or anything, just stressed, restless and unsettled. I've got a massive 3-4 weeks ahead of me and I just want it all to be over, done with so life can become settled, "normal" or routine like even. Time is going tooooooo slooooow! Part of it is because my parents are leaving soon. It's strange that all the months til now have zoomed by, but this last month that they are home is absolutely crawling. It's 26 days til they fly out (yes, I just counted) & in that time they will 100% move outta their house while we at the same time 100% move in. And as much as I really don't want them to go, I'm so looking forward to being moved in and able to 'settle' in one place for a good 3-4 yrs. Plus work is stressful, Jim's work has been stressful, home stuff is stressful and it is still so freaking cold!! Bring on September I say - the start of warmer weather, new starts & new homes!
It seems like everyone is leaving right now too.. my parents of course, my good friend at work has just gone on maternity leave, our Principal & Deputy are both away from school, our school cleaner has just gone away for 3 months, even my licencing officer is leaving work! Thats 7 people! And all you teachers out there can imagine the upheaval of both your Principal & Deputy being away at the same time.
*Sighs* a longish post that is really more of a vent from me.. sorry.. needed to vent tho..
So that quote at the top makes me wonder, what am I made of? But thru this time of definate trials, I am waiting to see this come true: Frustration, although quite painful at times, is a very positive and essential part of success.”
1 comment:
"patience young jedi.. it will come" said in my best yoda voice... If that first quote is true... I am a muted scream.. That Van Gogh picture :P
Post a Comment