oh nic I'm so sorry. our prayers are with your friend and her family...
oh that is so sad to hear, will be praying for the family... hope you are ok?
I will pray that the God of all comfort will reach down and be Everything this family needs!!! I feel this mother's grief as she tries to come to terms with her loss!!I will also pray for you, Nic, that God will use you to minister to this family.
Thanks for your prayers and love and support :) I feel them and I know that my friends family does too.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh nic I'm so sorry. our prayers are with your friend and her family...
oh that is so sad to hear, will be praying for the family... hope you are ok?
I will pray that the God of all comfort will reach down and be Everything this family needs!!! I feel this mother's grief as she tries to come to terms with her loss!!
I will also pray for you, Nic, that God will use you to minister to this family.
Thanks for your prayers and love and support :) I feel them and I know that my friends family does too.
Post a Comment