Thursday, September 11, 2008

What a week...

I'm so glad this week is just about over, it has been tiring & emotional. Last weekend was CRAZY! We moved house (which is an event in itself) and did lots of family stuff such as dinners, lunch, Father's Day, etc. Then Mum & Dad left on Monday mornen (yes, there were many tears shed) and Jim and I have been unpacking and cleaning ever since. The good news is we have finally handed over the keys to our old place so now we have only one place to look after.

The other news I have is that my friend's baby Sami, has showed absolutly no signs of improvement and therefore the decision has been made that her respiriator will be switched off this Saturday. My friend and her family as you can imagine, are absolutely heartbroken. Thanks to those who have been praying, please continue to do so!! My friend is on facebook and her current status is: "Natasha is going to spend the last night with her baby Sami tomorrow night and is praying that saturday never comes" and I know there is still lots of people praying for a miracle!! There is also a group on facebook (for all those facebook-ies) that is called "Pray for Sami Whiting" and its an open group if you wanted to join or post a message.

Well thats all for today folks. Hope everyone is enjoying this gorgeous sunshine as much as I am!

No comments: