Can you believe how windy it is today? Man, my kids are going to go nuts this arvo.. lol!
I just had to write and share some of the good things that are starting to happen. Anyone who has spent more then 5 min with me lately, knows that I've been going thru a pretty dark time lately. The last couple of months have been horrible, one bad thing after another, especially at home. I kept getting told that it would soon end, but in my darkness, I couldn't see it, which of course got me down even more, but it was something I had been told repeatedly for weeks. Anyway, all a of a sudden (literally), good things have started to happen (which truely is an answer to prayer bcoz I'd gotten SO down that I was praying for just something good to happen, anything!!). In the last week things have improved at work, my husband's work hours have decreased which means he will be home more (this is huge bcoz last week for example, bcoz of him working so much,we had 2 meals together, outta the WHOLE week, and that is just last week) and my Mum booked flights to come home for Christmas :) I also have so many good things to look forward too this coming week which include a work party, my birthday and Cirque du Soleil! I am smiling for the first time in weeks and I totally have God to thank.
Just wanted to share :)

1 comment:
ohh Nic, I am glad things are looking up Praise God for His goodness and taking care of you in the good times and the dark times. It is hard to see it is only for a season.
I too was very excited to hear that your Mum is coming home at Christmas.
Post a Comment