Monday, November 24, 2008

It's been a while, I know...

I knew it had been ages since I last blogged, but didn't realise that its actually been a month.. ooops...

Its weird, there is so much to say, but at the same time not much at all. Aside from having some health issues the last few weeks, life has been travelling on as normal - husband, work, church & house, so really nothing exciting to tell at all! Am home sick today bcoz of lots of stupid headaches (caused by the medicine that is sposed to be making my tummy better) hmmm... And no, I'm not pregnant, that test came back negative a lil while ago :p

Discovered today that it is 30 days til Christmas (yikes lol) and 28 days til my mum comes home (YAY!!!). I say yikes to Christmas bcoz I soooo haven't started.. not cards, presents or anything! I have friends who have their trees up already and ALL their presents WRAPPED!! I'm still trying to figure out what to get people...

To finish, here are those questions that Kylee & Pam posted. Won't leave blogging for so long next time!!

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Phil hehe, to yr 10 formal
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Define first love... I've had 3 serious bfs: one I don't talk to, the other i talk to sometimes and the third I married :D
3. What was your FIRST job? Goodberrys!!! The original one ;)
4. What was your FIRST car? A Daewoo
5. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? No one today.. have had a voice msg tho
6. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Jim
7. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Miss Tunks - she was great
8. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Sydney
9. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Deanne I think. We keep in touch via facebook (as everyone does these days!)
10. What was your FIRST sport played? Callisthenics
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? NO idea
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Jim
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My uncle’s wedding when I was about 7. I was the flower girl
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Switched off my alarm
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Savage Garden
16. FIRST tattoo or piercing? Ears at 14
17. FIRST foreign country you went to? Singapore, then Paris, Holland & London all in the same trip
18. What was your FIRST run in with the law? Marrying Jim hehehe!
19. When was your FIRST detention? Highschool, prob for skipping Legal Studies
20. What was the FIRST state you lived in? ACT
21. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? First boyfriend..he lived in Syd & broke up with me over the phone
22. Who was your FIRST roommate? Jim bcoz I've either lived with my family or by myself until I got married
24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? Qbn high yr 10 formal lol!

1 comment:

Frances said...

Hahahaha I loved your answer to question 18. :)