Tuesday, June 16, 2009

6 months today!

I've finally reached the 6 month mark! Means the third trimester is here and the countdown can begin :) Lil bubble has been doing good.. kicking lots, growing and the midwives seem happy with everything so far. My poor tummy has grown 5cm in 2 weeks, which could explain the back pain! Also, bubble has made a definate connection with my left ribs... repeatedly... and I really wish she would stop lol! But all is well and can't complain otherwise.




Not much else to update on, things running as per usual. Hubby working lots while I'm gradually winding down at work. I'll finish up at the end of the term which I am soo excited about. Let the nesting begin!


Here's the latest tummy pic which was taken a couple of days ago :)

And here is a pic of the first dress I have bought for her... I couldn't resist it!!

Bubs has been so spoilt already (or would that be me...hmmm?). She already has 13 bibs, 3 blankets (with another 3 being made on the way), a few knitted clothes and a box full of clothes from Nanna in the UK. She is the first grandchild from both sides of the family, so maybe that has something to do with it :) Not complaining, she has been sent & made some absolutely gorgeous stuff and for that, we are very thankful!

A friend of mine gave birth to her bub this morning, a lil boy :) Fingers crossed that in 3 months, I'll be giving birth to mine!!

1 comment:

Frances said...

Yay!!! Oohh wow, gorgeous dress :)