Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day trip to the coast

Yesterday we went to the coast for the day to see Jim's family who are here from Austria. It was so nice to get away for the day and to catch up with family. What was just as nice, was the GORGEOUS weather!! Clear blue sky made for a warm sunny day, perfect for walking along the beach :) (which his aunt lives all of 20m away from!)



Then Jim and I played with the camera a lil bit to get some shadow tummy shots...


(easy to tell which is him and which is me huh)...

... and a pretty flower to finish!





1 comment:

Kirsty said...

it looks lovely down there, and you even had a short sleeve shirt... wow! Like the belly photo near the end.

Everytime I see you background pink I feel the need to uncrinkle it or iron it or something.... (small things... hehe)